- Galderma Delivers Strong H1 2022 Results and Continued Innovation Across Its Leading Dermatology Portfolio
- Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc. Issues Voluntary Type I Recall of Taro-Zoledronic Acid Injection, 5 mg/100 mL, 100 mL Vial Due to Particulate Matter Over Specified Requirements
- Taro Provides Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2022
- Taro Annual Report on Form 20-F Available For Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2022
- Taro to Release First Quarter Results on July 27, 2022
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO:NYQ) closed at 29.98, 5.34% above its 52-week low of 28.46, set on Sep 29, 2022.
28.46Sep 29 202265.21Oct 11 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.15bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.42 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022 21:10 BST.