- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Lamotrigine Tablets USP, 100 mg, 100 Count Bottles
- Taro Announces Final Results of Its Tender Offer
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Taro Announces Preliminary Results of Its Tender Offer
- Taro Announces Resignation of Chief Financial Officer
- Taro Announces Commencement of Tender Offer to Repurchase up to $225 Million in Value of Its Ordinary Shares
- Taro Provides Results for September 30, 2019
- Taro to Announce Second Quarter Results on November 4, 2019
- GTS to Open Office in Tel Aviv
As of last trade,
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TARO:NYQ) traded at 85.23, 16.80% above the 52 week low of 72.97 set on Oct 02, 2019.
72.97Oct 02 2019109.42Apr 29 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.29bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.09 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2020 19:05 GMT.