- Taubman Schedules First Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Taubman Centers Increases Quarterly Common Dividend 3.1 Percent to $0.675 Per Share
- Taubman Centers to Present at the Citi 2019 Global Property CEO Conference
- Taubman to Sell 50 Percent of its Interests in its Three Asia Shopping Centers to Blackstone
- Taubman Centers, Inc. Issues Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Results and Introduces 2019 Guidance
- Taubman Schedules Fourth Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
Taubman Centers Inc (TCO:NYQ) closed at 50.80, 16.94% above the 52 week low of 43.44 set on Dec 26, 2018.
43.44Dec 26 201865.50Aug 31 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.11bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9475 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.70 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.31%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 14 2019|
|Div pay-date||Mar 29 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 18 2019 21:02 BST.