- Closed-End Funds Advised or Administered by Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC Announce that Franklin Resources, Inc. Acquired Legg Mason, Inc.
- Closed-End Funds Advised By Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC Announce Results of Special Meetings of Shareholders
- Certain Closed-End Funds Postponement and Rescheduling of June 5, 2020 Special Meeting of Shareholders
- Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firms ISS and Glass Lewis Recommend Western Asset Corporate Loan Fund Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve New Agreements Between the Fund and its Investment Manager and Subadviser
- Closed-End Funds Advised by Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor Announce Change of Location of Special Meeting of Shareholders Scheduled to Be Held on June 5, 2020
- Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC Announces Distributions for the Months of June, July and August 2020
Western Asset Corporate Loan Fund (TLI:NYQ) closed at 9.15, -11.17% below its 52-week high of 10.30, set on Feb 21, 2020.
5.31Mar 18 202010.30Feb 21 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||90.42m USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.792 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.65%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 23 2020|
|Div pay-date||Aug 03 2020|
|Next div ex-date||Aug 21 2020|
|Next div pay-date||Sep 01 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 13 2020 21:10 BST.