- Hitachi shelves new Welsh nuclear plant
- Hitachi set to abandon new nuclear plant in Wales
- Shareholder activists zoom in on target-rich Japan
- Peak financial scandal? History says not
- Nissan saga makes ‘Japan Inc’ look ever more of a myth
- Tile to embed trackers in range of consumer electronics
- Shinzo Abe set to back Theresa May’s Brexit deal on UK visit
- China’s industrial ambitions pose dilemmas for Britain
- Japan Display/smartphones: crystal whipped
- Business school: managing things that cannot easily be measured
Toshiba Corp (TOSBF:PKC) closed at 30.28, -12.46% below its 52-week high of 34.59, set on Nov 15, 2018.
2.61May 09 201834.59Nov 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.92tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||178.71 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 17:30 GMT.