- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Asia private equity deals hit record $159bn in 2017
- Japan wage increases fall short of Abe’s 3% target
- Semiconductors: beware of the panda
- Comcast reaches for the Sky
- Japan Inc loosens grip on once-sacred noncore assets
- Has investment in global football peaked?
- Toshiba chooses outsider as chief for first time in 50 years
- Toshiba names former banker as new chief executive
- Fast Asia Open: Japan GDP, Thailand rates decision
- Ex-Olympus chief in fresh assault on former board
Toshiba Corp (TOSBF:PKC) closed at 3.07, -1.29% below its 52-week high of 3.11, set on Jan 23, 2018.
1.66Mar 20 20173.11Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 20 2018 16:58 BST.