- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Asia private equity deals hit record $159bn in 2017
- Japan wage increases fall short of Abe’s 3% target
- Semiconductors: beware of the panda
- Comcast reaches for the Sky
- Japan Inc loosens grip on once-sacred noncore assets
- Has investment in global football peaked?
- Toshiba chooses outsider as chief for first time in 50 years
- Toshiba names former banker as new chief executive
- Fast Asia Open: Japan GDP, Thailand rates decision
- Ex-Olympus chief in fresh assault on former board
Toshiba Corp (TOSYY:PKC) closed at 18.35, -2.19% below its 52-week high of 18.76, set on Jan 23, 2018.
10.15Mar 20 201718.76Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.81bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||13.32 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 20 2018 19:58 BST.