- Hitachi shelves new Welsh nuclear plant
- Hitachi set to abandon new nuclear plant in Wales
- Shareholder activists zoom in on target-rich Japan
- Peak financial scandal? History says not
- Nissan saga makes ‘Japan Inc’ look ever more of a myth
- Tile to embed trackers in range of consumer electronics
- Shinzo Abe set to back Theresa May’s Brexit deal on UK visit
- China’s industrial ambitions pose dilemmas for Britain
- Japan Display/smartphones: crystal whipped
- Business school: managing things that cannot easily be measured
Toshiba Corp (TOSYY:PKC) closed at 15.23, 18.06% above the 52 week low of 12.90 set on Dec 26, 2018.
12.90Dec 26 201817.69Nov 19 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.69bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2540 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 20:59 GMT.