- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Russia and China quietly build business bonds
- Future of US solar industry placed in Trump's hands
- BP folds Argentine assets into JV backed by Cnooc
- Big Oil bets on a dash for gas
- North Sea oil and gas producers say they have left 'death spiral'
- Week in Review, August 26
- Chevron chief expected to step down after cost overruns
- AP Moller-Maersk: bridge finance
- Maersk takes big step towards break-up with $7bn sale of oil unit
- Total to buy $7.45bn of oil assets from Maersk
Total SA (TOT:NYQ) closed at 54.19, -1.54% below its 52-week high of 55.04, set on Sep 20, 2017.
45.05Nov 14 201655.04Sep 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||137.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.92 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.29%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 21 2017|
|Div pay-date||Oct 19 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2017 21:02 BST.