- TransEnterix Announces Sinai Health System in Chicago to Initiate Program with the Senhance Surgical System
- TransEnterix, Inc. Reports Operating and Financial Results for the First Quarter 2020
- TransEnterix Schedules First Quarter Financial and Operating Results Conference Call for May 14, 2020
- TransEnterix, Inc. Reports Operating and Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019
- TransEnterix Receives FDA Clearance for First Machine Vision System in Robotic Surgery
- TransEnterix Schedules Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2019 Financial and Operating Results Conference Call for March 16, 2020
- TransEnterix Announces Pricing of $15 Million Underwritten Public Offering
- TransEnterix Announces Launch of Underwritten Public Offering
- TransEnterix Announces St. Marianna University School of Medicine Toyoko Hospital in Japan to Initiate a Senhance Digital Laparoscopy Program
As of last trade,
Transenterix Inc (TRXC:ASQ) traded at 0.427, 52.50% above the 52 week low of 0.28 set on Mar 19, 2020.
0.28Mar 19 202025.22Jul 10 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||22.14m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-8.03 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 28 2020 17:10 BST.