- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- The pound is staying round for a while longer
- Fund managers face shortage of European junk bonds
- Week in Review, October 7
- Nisa highlights challenge for British corner shops
- After the stupid stuff at Tesco
- Tesco chief reaps harvest with focus on food
- Tesco 'whistleblower' testifies of pressure to meet targets
- Anglo American hits 3-year high
- Tesco reinstates dividend as sales growth continues
- Tesco profit overstatement prompted 'tears and resignations'
Tesco PLC (TSCDY:PKC) closed at 7.51, -8.86% below its 52-week high of 8.24, set on Dec 09, 2016.
6.34Jun 26 20178.24Dec 09 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2212 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0397 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.53%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 20:59 BST.