- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- UK supermarkets: priced to go, go
- What next for FTSE 100 after record breaking run?
- John Lewis structure complicates pay scrutiny
- Week in Review, January 14
- Never mind the quality, feel the width
- UK retailers end year on a high but hold the celebrations
- Tesco reports strong UK Christmas sales as recovery continues
- Retail earnings present mixed picture of UK high street
- Sainsbury's plan for Argos avoids catalogue of errors
- Supermarkets' festive recipe offers foretaste of full-year sales
As of last trade,
Tesco PLC (TSCDY:PKC) traded at 7.32, 22.00% above the 52 week low of 6.00 set on Aug 08, 2016.
6.00Aug 08 20168.68Mar 22 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.46bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1079 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2017 18:52 GMT.