- Hedge funds place $5.4bn bet on Toshiba's resurrection
- Euro slides after Angela Merkel fails to form German government
- Toshiba sells TV unit to Chinese group for $114m
- Toshiba slides on potential $5.3bn share sale
- Toshiba buoyed by memory chip demand
- The Kobe Steel scandal reveals Japan's perfect storm
- Japan's securities watchdog prepares Toshiba probe
- INCJ bails out failing giants but minnows struggle
- Japan's new maglev train line runs headlong into critics
- Toshiba swerves delisting risk but saga may have final twist
As of last trade
Toshiba Corp (TSE1:BER) traded at 2.29, -13.91% below its 52-week high of 2.66, set on Jun 20, 2017.
1.50Mar 16 20172.66Jun 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2018 07:08 GMT.