- TuSimple Appoints Michelle Sterling to its Board of Directors
- TuSimple Announces Date for Third Quarter 2021 Results and Conference Call
- First Look at Telematics Study Reveals Significant Safety Advantages of TuSimple's Autonomous Driving Technology
- TuSimple to Participate in Upcoming Virtual Investor Conferences
- TuSimple Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results
- TuSimple to Participate at Upcoming Investor Events
- TuSimple and Ryder Partner to Expand Nationwide Autonomous Trucking
TuSimple Holdings Inc (TSP:NSQ) closed at 36.09, 32.49% above the 52 week low of 27.24 set on Aug 16, 2021.
27.24Aug 16 202179.84Jun 30 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.52bn USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 21 2021 20:51 BST.