- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Comcast and Verizon enter fray with 21st Century Fox approaches
- US indices poised for new communications sector
- Media landscape in tumult with deal talk rife
- Competition and politics meet in AT&T's big deal
- Lachlan Murdoch defends Fox scale in media market
- US regulators demand CNN sale to approve AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Tech sector leads pullback for investment grade debt market
- Murdochs weigh break-up of media empire
- Disney: Foxcatcher
- Disney held talks to buy most of 21st Century Fox
AT&T Inc (TUSD:STO) closed at 38.72, 4.73% above its 52-week low of 36.97, set on Jul 10, 2017.
36.97Jul 10 201741.84Mar 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 27 2017.