- Thoughtworks Awarded Preferred Vendor Status with All Levels of United States Government
- Thoughtworks Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Thoughtworks to Report Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Women@TheTable Partners with Thoughtworks to Increase Plurality of Voices and Influence on Global Stages
- Thoughtworks Technology Radar Foresees ML Propelling IoT and Pragmatic Use Cases Alike
- Zones Partners with Thoughtworks to Speed e-Ordering Process while Continuing its Digital Transformation Journey
- Leading Non-Profit Organization Representing Oncology Professionals Selects Thoughtworks to Enhance Digital Experience
Thoughtworks Holding Inc (TWKS:NSQ) closed at 9.20, 20.89% above the 52 week low of 7.61 set on Nov 14, 2022.
7.61Nov 14 202230.38Dec 01 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5078 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 01 2022 21:00 GMT.