- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Municipal bond investors jump aboard for Hudson Yards offering
- Chinese tech companies top world in trademark applications
- TV stars take the stage to pitch for advertisers' dollars
- Cable cowboy John Malone eyes the new landscape
- CNN and New York Times boosted by 'Trump bump'
- Comcast sets fast and furious pace with movie revenue up 43%
- US media outlets look to bridge partisan divides
- Verizon bleeds lucrative customers despite new data plan
- AT&T/Straight Path: millions for millimetres
- Big TV companies and publishers offer shelter from YouTube storm
Time Warner Inc (TWX:NYQ) closed at 99.07, -1.52% below its 52-week high of 100.60, set on Apr 25, 2017.
68.97Jun 27 2016100.60Apr 25 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||77.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.29 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.61 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.63%|
|Div ex-date||May 26 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:02 BST.