- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- US airline shares boosted by Buffett's sector move
- Financials rebound as Trump moves against Dodd-Frank law
- US stocks suffer biggest decline of 2017
- Airbus and Boeing expect turbulence in 2017
- US airlines/Warren Buffett: self-control
- Warren Buffett invests $1.2bn in industry he called 'death trap'
- US airlines's shares retreat on fuel and labour worries
- Gold miners rise on investor search for haven assets
- Wall Street enjoys best week since late-2015 as stocks rebound
- US bank shares hit for second day running
United Continental Holdings Inc (UAL:NYQ) closed at 75.08, -2.24% below its 52-week high of 76.80, set on Dec 15, 2016.
37.41Jun 27 201676.80Dec 15 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||23.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.49 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 21:00 GMT.