- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Week in Review, April 29
- The Italian job: Agnelli scion bets the family fortune
- Brexit will make UK manufacturing more profitable
- Peugeot takeover of GM sparks intense debate over consolidation
- Peugeot chief lays out export plan to make GM purchase a success
- Strained nerves at Ellesmere Port after Peugeot takeover of GM Europe
- General Motors turns its back on long history in Europe
- Peugeot/GM Europe: nom de grrr
- Peugeot SA chief pledges to step up UK presence in 'hard Brexit'
- GM cuts ties with Europe, North Korea fires missiles and the secret life of the Shard
Peugeot SA (UG:PAR) closed at 17.96, -10.49% below its 52-week high of 20.06, set on Mar 06, 2017.
10.08Jul 06 201620.06Mar 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||15.44bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.74 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.48 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.67%|
|Div ex-date||May 15 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 17 2017|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of May 26 2017 16:35 BST.