- UMPQUA BANK EXPANDS MIDDLE MARKET BANKING DIVISION TO COLORADO
- UMPQUA HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES $0.21 PER COMMON SHARE DIVIDEND
- To Celebrate Small Business Week, Umpqua Bank is Matching Microloan Contributions 10x for BIPOC, Women Entrepreneurs
- UMPQUA REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2022 RESULTS
- Umpqua Bank Crowdfunding Partnership Accelerates No-Cost Financing for BIPOC, Women Entrepreneurs
- Umpqua Holdings Corporation Announces First Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call on April 21st, 2022
Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ:DEU) closed at 16.06, 11.51% above the 52 week low of 14.40 set on Jul 20, 2021.
14.40Jul 20 202119.10Mar 14 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.84 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.8067 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.02%|
|Div ex-date||May 13 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 27 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 17 2022 20:43 BST.