- Umpqua Holdings Announces $0.21 Per Common Share Dividend
- Umpqua Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results
- Umpqua Holdings Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call on October 22nd, 2020
- Steward Partners Expands into Pacific Northwest with Acquisition of Umpqua Investments
- Umpqua Bank Announces Wildfire Relief for Impacted Communities, Customers and Associates
Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ:NSQ) closed at 14.78, -21.96% below its 52-week high of 18.94, set on Jan 23, 2020.
8.88May 14 202018.94Jan 23 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-7.41 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.68%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 19 2020|
|Div pay-date||Nov 30 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 25 2020 21:00 GMT.