- Umpqua Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
- Columbia Banking System And Umpqua Holdings Corporation Combining To Create The West Coast's Leading Regional Bank
- Umpqua Holdings Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call on October 21st, 2021
- Umpqua Holdings Hires Jacquelynne Bohlen as Head of Investor Relations, Promotes Drew Anderson to Chief Administrative Officer
- Umpqua Holdings Announces $0.21 Per Common Share Dividend
- Umpqua Bank's 2021 Business Barometer: Surging Optimism and Transformational Shifts Position Middle Market Companies for Growth Amid Continued Disruption
Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ:NSQ) closed at 21.01, -1.41% below its 52-week high of 21.31, set on Oct 11, 2021.
11.70Oct 29 202021.31Oct 11 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.55bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.19 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.00%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 19 2021|
|Div pay-date||Aug 31 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 22 2021 21:00 BST.