- UMPQUA REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2022 RESULTS
- Umpqua Holdings Corporation Announces $0.21 Per Common Share Dividend and Date of Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Columbia Banking System and Umpqua Holdings Corporation Announce FDIC Approval and Expected Closing Timeline for Combination
- UMPQUA BANK NAMED OREGON'S MOST ADMIRED FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANY
- Umpqua Bank Deploys $1 Million in Microloans to BIPOC and Women Entrepreneurs through Innovative Kiva Partnership
Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMQ:FRA) closed at 15.73, 6.72% above its 52-week low of 14.74, set on Jan 20, 2023.
14.74Jan 20 202320.29Nov 11 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.55 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.7737 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.92%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 20 2023|
|Div pay-date||Feb 06 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 27 2023 16:20 GMT.