- USD Partners LP Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
- USD Partners Announces its First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release Date
- USD Partners LP Announces Closing of Casper Terminal Sale
- USD Partners LP Announces Sale of Casper Terminal
- USD Partners LP Announces Annual Report on Form 10-K for the Year Ended December 31, 2022, and 2022 Schedule K-1 Availability
- USD Partners LP Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
USD Partners LP (USDP:NYQ) closed at 1.05, 2.94% above its 52-week low of 1.02, set on May 26, 2023.
1.02May 26 20236.29Jun 01 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||35.45m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.00 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.494 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||47.05%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 07 2023|
|Div pay-date||Feb 17 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2023 21:10 BST.