- UserTesting India Accredited As The Best UX in Ecommerce At India E-Commerce Summit
- UserTesting Partners with AKQA to Help Global Brands Create and Deliver Innovative Digital Customer Experiences
- UserTesting’s New Templates Help Companies Humanize Data Privacy and Security
- Two out of Four Australian Employees Are Burned Out at Their Current Jobs, According to UserTesting Survey
- Employee Burnout, A Workplace Concern For Singaporean Companies: 2 out of 4 Employees Experience Burnout As Per UserTesting Survey
- Oakland Roots Sports Club Scores Hat-Trick with the UserTesting Human Insight Platform
- UserTesting Partners With Tbot Techno Systems To Help More Organizations across India and Singapore to Create Customer-Centric Digital Experiences
- UserTesting’s New Templates Help Retailers Tap Into the Power of Consumer Insight to Drive Stronger Black Friday and Holiday Sales
- Krikey Accelerates Development Of Its New Web3 Metaverse Game With UserTesting
- UserTesting Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
UserTesting Inc (USER:NYQ) closed at 4.01, 21.15% above the 52 week low of 3.31 set on Sep 23, 2022.
3.31Sep 23 202215.98Nov 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||525.52m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4247 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 29 2022 21:10 BST.