- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Qantas chief flying high with A$25m pay packet
- Etihad Airways' chief James Hogan to quit Gulf carrier
- HNA tees up golf investments for Chinese tourism
- HNA: Travel restrictions
- China agriculture group eyes 'ambitious' Australia expansion
- Asian Airlines: crowds in the clouds
Virgin Australia Holdings Ltd (VAH:ASX) closed at 0.18, 12.50% above the 52 week low of 0.16 set on Jul 07, 2017.
0.16Jul 07 20170.245Sep 28 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.56bn AUD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0266 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 20 2017 07:10 BST.