- Vector Group Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Vector Group Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Douglas Elliman Names Scott Durkin Chief Executive Officer
- Vector Group to Host Second Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call
- Douglas Elliman Appoints Richard Ferrari as President and CEO of Brokerage for New York City and the Northeast Region
- Vector Group Appoints Technology Veteran Wilson L. White to its Board of Directors
Vector Group Ltd (VGR:NYQ) closed at 12.38, -19.14% below its 52-week high of 15.31, set on Sep 02, 2021.
9.02Nov 02 202015.31Sep 02 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.93bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.26 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.38%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 29 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 16 2021 21:10 BST.