- AT&T-Time Warner ruling opens door for more media consolidation
- Martin Sorrell’s downfall: why the ad king left WPP
- Broadway’s moneymakers upstaged at Tonys
- Goodbye Girls: Is TV done with the millennial?
- The legal risks lurking in the CBS-Viacom deal
- Work of fiction: How to write a corporate novel
- CBS weighs legal risks of increased Viacom bid
- S&P raises a red flag on leveraged lending
- Elite law firms: Falling out of lockstep
- Viacom wants CBS to raise bid by $2.8bn
Viacom Inc (VIAB:NSQ) closed at 30.40, -17.32% below its 52-week high of 36.77, set on Jul 20, 2017.
22.13Nov 16 201736.77Jul 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.44bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.94 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.65%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jul 02 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 21 2018 21:00 BST.