- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- CBS earnings lifted by distribution fees, digital streaming
- Has investment in global football peaked?
- Viacom revenue drops on weak cable, film results
- Media companies are getting used to dealmaking cliffhangers
- Opinion today: The war for digital data
- Media groups face choice of eat or be eaten
- Content kings bet that scale is key to survival
- Winter Olympics, BoE policy decision, mining in the spotlight
- No tax holiday payday yet
- CBS and Viacom take steps towards exploring merger
Viacom Inc (VIAB:NSQ) closed at 31.65, 43.02% above the 52 week low of 22.13 set on Nov 16, 2017.
22.13Nov 16 201746.72Mar 31 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.74 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.53%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Apr 03 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:00 BST.