- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Trinity Mirror in talks over potential deal with Express titles
- Decisive year ahead for ITV
- Nielsen to buy Gracenote to help track digital consumers' habits
- Murdoch's return to Sky shows how media power has changed
- CBS/Viacom: Irreconcible differences
- Redstone family calls off Viacom-CBS merger talks
- Telefónica says in stronger position after dividend cut
- Viacom hit by movie flops and cable ad slump
- CBS chief says merger talks with Viacom still in 'early stages'
- WPP predicts wave of media deals to combat Facebook and Google
As of last trade,
Viacom Inc (VIAB:NSQ) traded at 38.60, 28.20% above the 52 week low of 30.11 set on Feb 11, 2016.
30.11Feb 11 201647.47Feb 04 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||15.56bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.61 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.80 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.07%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 13 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jan 03 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2017 14:54 GMT.