- DGAP-Adhoc: MAN SE: TRATON SE is not seeking the execution of the merger squeeze-out of the minority shareholders of MAN SE in 2020
- DGAP-Adhoc: MAN SE: Executive Boards of MAN SE and MAN Truck & Bus SE resolve on key terms of comprehensive realignment program
- DGAP-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AG: TRATON submits increased proposal to acquire all shares in Navistar International Corporation
- DGAP-Adhoc: MAN SE: Two Board of Management members leaving the Board of Management of MAN SE
- DGAP-Adhoc: MAN SE: Chairman of the Supervisory Board leaving the Supervisory Board of MAN SE
- DGAP-AFR: MAN SE: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
Volkswagen AG (VLKAF:PKC) closed at 179.50, -12.43% below its 52-week high of 204.99, set on Jan 13, 2020.
104.70Mar 16 2020204.99Jan 13 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||73.84bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||10.51 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.00%|
|Div ex-date||May 15 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 17 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2020 20:57 BST.