- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Amazon to partner VMware as it seeks to bridge cloud gap
- Nutanix: Valuation locked up
- Dell's VMware tracking stock debuts at big discount
- Dell makes tracking stock of VMware stake
- The very private Michael Dell sees long-term gains from EMC deal
- Chinese regulators pave way for $63.4bn Dell-EMC merger
- EMC shareholders overwhelmingly back Dell's $62.4bn bid
VMware Inc (VMW:NYQ) closed at 90.92, -7.22% below its 52-week high of 98.00, set on Jun 01, 2017.
55.12Jun 27 201698.00Jun 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||36.94bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.99 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 23 2017 21:04 BST.