- Update on “Start Me Up” Mission Anomaly
- Historic UK Mission Reaches Space, Falls Short of Orbit
- Virgin Orbit Completes Final Successful End-to-end Rehearsal – All Systems Currently ‘Green’ Proceeding Toward Historic U.K. Launch
- Virgin Orbit Receives U.K.’s First Orbital Launch License; All LauncherOne Systems Green for Upcoming Mission
- Virgin Orbit CEO to Present at the SHARE Series Conference
- Virgin Orbit CEO to Present at Morgan Stanley’s 5th Annual Space Summit
- Virgin Orbit Announces Cessation of Offering Process
- Virgin Orbit Announces Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Virgin Orbit CEO to Present at the Deutsche Bank Global Space Summit Conference
Virgin Orbit Holdings Inc (VORB:NMQ) closed at 1.62, 8.00% above its 52-week low of 1.50, set on Jan 10, 2023.
1.50Jan 10 20239.48Feb 01 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||566.18m USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 30 2023 20:45 GMT.