- Construction Contract Awarded for Mt Ida Gold Project
- Vox Provides Development and Exploration Updates from Operating Partners
- Vox Royalty Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Vox Commences Trading on OTCQX
- Vox Notes First Gold Pour at the Segilola Gold Mine
- Vox Announces Record Revenue in Q2 2021 and Increases 2021 Revenue Guidance by +100%
- Vox Receives Legacy US$1M Payment and Acquires Latin American Royalty Portfolio
- Vox notes the successful commencement of the commissioning of the Segilola Gold plant
- Vox Executes Binding Documentation with Electric Royalties for Graphite Royalties
- Vox Provides Corporate Update & Announces Upcoming Marketing Initiatives
Vox Royalty Corp (VOX:CVE) closed at 3.15, -12.26% below its 52-week high of 3.59, set on Jan 15, 2021.
2.15Apr 13 20213.59Jan 15 2021
|Market cap||125.35m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1558 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2021 20:50 BST.