- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Validus Holdings, Ltd. Announces Quarterly Common Share Dividend and Quarterly Preferred Share Dividend
- Kean Driscoll Named President of Validus Holdings, Ltd.
- Validus Holdings Completes Acquisition of Archer Daniels Midland Crop Risk Services Business
- Validus Reports Net Income Available to Validus Common Shareholders of $94.6 Million, or $1.17 Per Diluted Common Share and a 10.2% Annualized Return on Average Equity for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2017
- A.M. Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Validus Reinsurance, Ltd.; Revises Issuer Credit Rating Outlook to Positive for Validus Reinsurance (Switzerland) Ltd.
- Validus Holdings, Ltd. To Release First Quarter 2017 Financial Results on April 26, 2017
- Talbot Underwriting Announces Appointment of David Morris to Active Underwriter
- Validus Holdings, Ltd. Releases 2016 Loss Development Triangles
As of last trade
Validus Holdings Ltd (VR:NYQ) traded at 53.06, -9.70% below its 52-week high of 58.76, set on Feb 02, 2017.
45.34Jun 16 201658.76Feb 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.51 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.52 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.87%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 31 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Jun 13 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 30 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2017 16:28 BST.