- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Validus Specialty launches Talbot-led $240 million Political Risk Insurance Binder in New York
- Western World Appoints Troy Fornof as Vice President
- Validus Holdings, Ltd. Announces Quarterly Common Share Dividend and Quarterly Preferred Share Dividends
- Validus Reports Net Income Available to Validus Common Shareholders of $101.1 Million, or $1.25 Per Diluted Common Share and a 10.7% Annualized Return on Average Equity for the Three Months Ended June 30, 2017
Validus Holdings Ltd (VR:NYQ) closed at 47.59, 15.65% above the 52 week low of 41.15 set on Sep 08, 2017.
41.15Sep 08 201758.76Feb 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.79bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.62 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.19%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 29 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2017 21:02 BST.