- Donald Trump’s nominee promises to protect the DoJ’s independence
- William Barr’s tenure at DoJ will be defined by Trump-Russia probe
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- 5G’s failed connection at CES
- A rollable, foldable future
- The tech sector is over
- What to expect at CES 2019: from smart speakers to intelligent toilets
- Lex in-depth: SoftBank’s credibility problem
- You’ve got two huge writedowns!
- Elliott takes investor activism to Paris
As of last trade
Verizon Communications Inc (VZA:NYQ) traded at 25.48, 2.08% above its 52-week low of 24.96, set on Dec 17, 2018.
24.96Dec 17 201826.64Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.81%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 31 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 15 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jan 31 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Feb 15 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 15:05 GMT.