- WNS Recognized as a ‘Market Leader’ in Insurance by ISG
- WNS to Sponsor 2019 Hotels.com “Fairway to Wellness” Charity Golf Tournament
- WNS Honored at the 2019 “Stevie” Awards
- WNS Announces Fiscal 2020 Second Quarter Earnings, Revises Full Year Guidance
- WNS to Release Fiscal 2020 Second Quarter Financial and Operating Results on October 17, 2019
WNS (Holdings) Ltd (W9N:DEU) closed at 56.00, -3.45% below its 52-week high of 58.00, set on Oct 17, 2019.
34.07Jan 03 201958.00Oct 17 2019
|Market cap||3.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.20 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2019 18:55 GMT.