- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Barnes & Noble: Lost the plot
- Activist to Barnes & Noble: put yourself up for sale
- Will the death of US retail be the next big short?
- PepsiCo: new generation
- Amazon was forced by rival suitors to raise Whole Foods bid
- Blue Apron: red ink
- Blue Apron shares rise on debut after scaled back IPO
- European dealmakers leapfrog Asia in first half of 2017
- I am falling out of love with Amazon's Alexa
- Tesco/Amazon: paper Tiger
Whole Foods Market Inc (WFM:NSQ) closed at 41.78, -4.70% below its 52-week high of 43.84, set on Jun 23, 2017.
27.67Sep 14 201643.84Jun 23 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.36bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.21 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.72%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 11 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2017 21:15 BST.