- Air France-KLM and WNS Expand Partnership to Consolidate Revenue Portfolio
- WNS to Manage Finance & Accounting Processes for GFG Alliance
- WNS Announces Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Earnings, Revises Full Year Guidance
- WNS Wins Contract with Convex Group Limited
- WNS to Release Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Financial and Operating Results on July 18, 2019
- WNS to Sponsor 2019 Travelers Championship
WNS (Holdings) Ltd (WNSN:MEX) closed at 1,217.01, -0.89% below its 52-week high of 1,228.00, set on Aug 01, 2019.
814.32Dec 21 20181,228.00Aug 01 2019
|Market cap||3.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.12 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 01 2019 11:30 BST.