- Rupert Murdoch’s Sky adventure reaches end of the road
- The devil’s workshop: Bob Woodward on Trump’s chaotic White House
- Wildwood, New Jersey: the blue-collar riviera
- World Cup final ratings flop for Fox
- No smackdowns for WWE: shares flying on TV deals
- A tale of two rallies
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE:NYQ) closed at 73.56, -24.70% below its 52-week high of 97.69, set on Sep 28, 2018.
28.80Dec 22 201797.69Sep 28 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.74bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8687 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.65%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 13 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 26 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 18 2018 21:02 GMT.