- Qualtrics Industry Research: Real-Time Listening and Human Touch Key to Financial Services Industry
- Employees Believe a Mentor Would Advance their Careers, but Few Have Access to One
- Qualtrics Partners With the DAISY Foundation™ to Honor Nurses Around the World
- Qualtrics to be Acquired by Silver Lake and CPP Investments for $12.5 Billion
- Qualtrics Announces 2023 XM Breakthrough Artist Awards, Recognizing Brands Creating Revolutionary Experiences
- Comstock and Clyde’s Restaurant Group Announce Ebbitt House at Reston Station
- Qualtrics and Five9 Partner to Improve the Contact Center Experience for Agents and Customers
- New Qualtrics and Merkle Integration Empowers the Delivery of More Personal Cross-Channel Experiences
- Qualtrics and Twilio Raise the Bar for Customer Experience with New Integration and Expanded Partnership
- Welcome to the New Era of Experience Management: Qualtrics XM for Frontlines
Qualtrics International Inc (XM:NSQ) closed at 17.83, 91.31% above the 52 week low of 9.32 set on Oct 11, 2022.
9.32Oct 11 202229.65Apr 04 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||10.80bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.82 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 31 2023 21:00 BST.