- Xperi Holding Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Xperi Receives Favorable Decision at ITC
- Xperi to Report Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results
- Mixel MIPI D-PHY IP Integrated into the Perceive Ergo Edge Inference Processor
- CommScope and TiVo Extend and Expand IP Relationship
- DTS Sound Unbound™ Launches on Xbox One
Xperi Holding Corp (XPER:NSQ) closed at 11.38, 26.30% above the 52 week low of 9.01 set on Mar 18, 2020.
9.01Mar 18 202021.71Nov 08 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.23bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.642 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.76%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 28 2020|
|Div pay-date||Sep 21 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2020 21:00 BST.