- Alleghany Announces Pricing Of $500 Million Of 3.625% Senior Notes Due 2030
- Alleghany Corporation Reports 2020 First Quarter Results -- Notice
- Alleghany Corporation Announces Adjournment of 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders to May 8, 2020
- Alleghany Corporation to Announce 2020 First Quarter Results on May 5, 2020
- Alleghany Corporation Donates $1 Million To The NYC COVID-19 Response & Impact Fund
- Alleghany Corporation Announces Intention To Adjourn 2020 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders To May 8, 2020 And Change To A Virtual Meeting Format
- Alleghany Capital Corporation Announces Jazwares' Acquisition of Kellytoy
- Alleghany Capital Corporation Increases Ownership In Wilbert Funeral Services
Alleghany Corp (Y:NYQ) closed at 512.11, 19.97% above the 52 week low of 426.87 set on Mar 23, 2020.
426.87Mar 23 2020829.88Feb 19 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.34bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.26 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 01 2020 21:00 BST.