- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Alibaba bets on do-it-yourself globalisation
- Ant Financial stalls on IPO as buying spree continues
- Amazon's 20 years as 'pre-eminent disrupter of retail'
- Comcast sets fast and furious pace with movie revenue up 43%
- The gospel of Jeff Bezos is based on an illusion
- US telecoms M&A: swear capacity
- Uber registers $2.8bn loss in 2016 expansion drive
- Wonga warns its borrowers over possible data theft
- Beware protests and online ridicule when rebranding
- WTO has been a huge success - for China
Yahoo! Inc (YHOO:NSQ) closed at 50.67, -1.09% below its 52-week high of 51.23, set on May 19, 2017.
35.05Jun 27 201651.23May 19 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||48.55bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0207 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:00 BST.