- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Week in Review, February 18
- Cyber attacks lead Yahoo to accept price cut on $4.8bn Verizon deal
- Assad says US welcome to join 'fight against terrorism'
- US media M&A: while the going is good
- Shares in US carmakers rise after Trump meeting
- Verizon misses estimates ahead of Yahoo purchase plans
- Yahoo data breach will delay $4.8bn Verizon deal
- SEC opens formal probe of Yahoo hacking disclosure
- Activist hedge funds profit amid market volatility
- Steve Jobs' legacy is the omniscient tech company
Yahoo! Inc (YHOO:NSQ) closed at 45.10, -3.47% below its 52-week high of 46.72, set on Feb 15, 2017.
29.06Feb 17 201646.72Feb 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||43.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2297 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 17 2017 21:15 GMT.