- Turkish banks report rise in bad loans
- UniCredit profits miss due to writedown on Turkish unit
- Fitch downgrades 20 Turkish banks
- Emerging market value and ECB meeting dominate trading week
- Banks are Italy’s Achilles heel in battle to lift feeble sentiment
- Turkish bank shares on track for heaviest fall in five years
- ECB concerns grow over EU banks’ Turkey exposure as lira slides
- Turkey’s deepening crisis triggers retreat from equities
Yapi ve Kredi Bankasi AS (YKBNK:IST) closed at 1.63, 3.16% above its 52-week low of 1.58, set on Oct 30, 2018.
1.58Oct 30 20183.20Feb 19 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.77bn TRY|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6278 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 15:09 GMT.