- Singapore regulator challenges Uber-Grab merger
- Uber in talks with Careem
- Uber in talks over deal with Middle Eastern rival Careem
- Singapore to investigate Uber-Grab deal on competition grounds
- Uber in talks with rival Ola to merge Indian operations
- Ride-hailing app Grab gears up for payment dominance
- Ride-hailing app Grab to launch autonomous taxis before 2022
- Vladimir Putin dismisses US list that seeks to ‘threaten’ Russia
- Davos 2018: why automation may be more evolution than revolution
- SoftBank tells Uber to focus on US and Europe as deal closes
Yandex NV (YNDX:NSQ) closed at 38.06, -14.45% below its 52-week high of 44.49, set on Feb 21, 2018.
28.13Aug 02 201744.49Feb 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.56bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4955 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 21:00 BST.