- Russian tech group Yandex launches own smartphone
- Russia fines Google for failing to block banned websites
- Uber: a global busyness
- Sberbank and Yandex launch ‘Russian Amazon’
- Chief of Russia’s Yandex says he will not sell stake to Sberbank
- Tiger Global raises $3.75bn for tech investments
- Uber targets $100bn valuation in accelerated IPO
- Sberbank: the bank trying to shape Russia’s future
- Alibaba to set up online retail service in Russia
- Uber losses widen after ramping up its spending
Yandex NV (YNDX:NSQ) closed at 28.68, 15.18% above the 52 week low of 24.90 set on Oct 19, 2018.
24.90Oct 19 201844.49Feb 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.42bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.02 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2018.