- Alibaba to set up online retail service in Russia
- Uber losses widen after ramping up its spending
- EU prepares crackdown on ‘citizenships for sale’
- Singapore regulator challenges Uber-Grab merger
- Uber in talks with Careem
- Uber in talks over deal with Middle Eastern rival Careem
- Singapore to investigate Uber-Grab deal on competition grounds
- Uber in talks with rival Ola to merge Indian operations
- Ride-hailing app Grab gears up for payment dominance
- Ride-hailing app Grab to launch autonomous taxis before 2022
Yandex NV (YNDX:NSQ) closed at 32.42, 9.97% above its 52-week low of 29.48, set on Sep 12, 2018.
29.48Sep 12 201844.49Feb 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.40bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.81 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 21:00 BST.