- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Technology: jumping the queue
- Snap is minor tech nobility with a royal share structure
- Zynga falls foul of tech investors' Faustian bargain
- Dual class stock: temporary toxin
- Solid business benefits in retaining diverse employees
- Technology start-ups pledge to increase US diversity
- Supercell seeks to win clash of gamers with $8.6bn Tencent deal
- Mobile gaming: Super sell
- Console games makers enjoy 'golden era'
- Zynga shares rise after naming new chief executive
Zynga Inc (ZNGA:NSQ) closed at 2.71, -12.01% below its 52-week high of 3.08, set on Dec 08, 2016.
1.95Feb 23 20163.08Dec 08 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1228 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 23 2017 21:00 GMT.