- Tricky corporate governance problems
- When independent directors are not so independent
- Zynga shares surge on Star Wars game deal
- Five apps to help you make the most of your downtime
- Dropbox IPO is yet another corporate governance low point
- Rovio shares drop 50% as ‘Angry Birds’ maker falls to earth
- Supercell hit by first ever profits fall as sales slide
- Angry Birds maker pitches IPO price at top of range
Zynga Inc (ZNGA:NSQ) closed at 3.92, -14.22% below its 52-week high of 4.57, set on Jun 07, 2018.
3.20Feb 09 20184.57Jun 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.46bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0408 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 21:00 BST.