- Huawei pulls €500m bond offering moments before pricing
- SoftBank hails an Uber Pool
- Apple to start paying Irish back taxes
- Daily briefing: Facebook’s good day, Macron’s bold speech, Ireland’s abortion battle
- Qualcomm comes under pressure on legal disputes
- Chipmakers slide on Huawei DoJ investigation report
- China and US poised for fresh trade talks
- Ericsson turnround shows signs of working
- ZTE brands US ban ‘extremely unfair’
- Fast Asia Open: Australia unemployment, Indonesia rates decision
ZTE Corp (ZTCOY:PKC) closed at 4.05, 58.82% above the 52 week low of 2.55 set on Jun 19, 2018.
2.55Jun 19 20188.13Nov 21 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 20:59 BST.