- Zuora to Participate in the Jefferies Software Virtual Conference
- Zuora Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results
- Zuora and GoCardless Expand Partnership to Revolutionize Global Subscription Payments
- New Zuora Analytics and Zuora Billing Drive Agile Subscription Experiences
- Zuora.org Community Impact Grants Fund COVID-19 Relief and Recovery
- Zuora Announces Date for Its Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- Zuora to Participate in the Canaccord Genuity 40th Annual Growth Conference
- Zuora Helps The Seattle Times Meet Its Digital Subscriber Goals
- Zuora Welcomes Two New Members to its Board of Directors
Zuora Inc (ZUO:NYQ) closed at 9.69, 56.04% above the 52 week low of 6.21 set on Mar 13, 2020.
6.21Mar 13 202017.79Sep 02 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.15bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.697 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2020 21:10 BST.