- Zuora Helps F5 Enhance its Software Business with a Customer-Centric Subscription Model
- Zuora Issues Financial Targets for Fiscal Year 2025
- Gary Hagmueller Joins Dgraph Labs To Lead the Graph Platform Market Disruption
- Zuora’s $1 Million Contribution to Zuora.org Will Increase Access to More Equitable Opportunities
- Zuora’s Subscribed Institute Welcomes Boston Consulting Group to the Think Tank
- Zuora to Hold Investor Day on April 12, 2021
- Zuora Collect AI Helps Companies Recover Up to 20% More Subscription Revenue
- Zuora Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2021 Results
- Subscription Business Revenue Grows 437% Over Nearly a Decade as Consumer Buying Preferences Shift from Ownership to Usership
- Zuora Helps Fashion Software Company AIMS360 Convert to a 100% Subscription Business
Zuora Inc (ZUO:NYQ) closed at 17.32, -2.64% below its 52-week high of 17.79, set on Sep 02, 2020.
8.96Apr 21 202017.79Sep 02 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6224 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 13 2021 21:10 BST.