- Zuora Appoints Andrew Cohen as Chief Legal Officer to Help Guide Ongoing Growth of the Subscription Economy
- Zuora Welcomes Two New Members to its Board of Directors
- Zuora Management to Participate in Upcoming Virtual Investor Events
- Zuora to Participate in Baird Virtual Bus Tour
- CareAR, a Xerox Company, Launches on the Zuora Subscription Platform
- Zuora Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2022 Results
- Zuora Announces Real-Time Revenue to Help Businesses Achieve a Financial Close as Early as Day Zero
- Zuora Announces Date for Its Third Quarter Fiscal 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Zuora Announces CPQ X to Reimagine Quoting for The Subscription Economy
Zuora Inc (ZUO:NYQ) closed at 15.96, 24.83% above the 52 week low of 12.79 set on Mar 05, 2021.
12.79Mar 05 202123.25Nov 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6776 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 21 2022 21:10 GMT.