- Zymeworks Reports 2020 Year-End Financial Results
- Zymeworks to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences and Events
- Zymeworks Expands Commercial Team and Creates New R&D Role
- Zymeworks Advances HER2 Bispecific Antibody-Drug Conjugate, ZW49, into Expansion Cohort Stage of Clinical Development
- Zanidatamab Data Highlight Durable Antitumor Activity in HER2‑Expressing Biliary Tract and Gastroesophageal Cancers at ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- Zymeworks Highlights 2020 Achievements and Announces Corporate Priorities
- Zymeworks to Present at J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference and Host Two Webcasts in January to Provide Updates on its Lead Clinical Programs Zanidatamab and ZW49
- Zanidatamab Clinical Data Selected for Oral Presentation at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- Exelixis In-Licenses Iconic Therapeutics’ Tissue Factor-Targeting Antibody-Drug Conjugate Ahead of Planned Investigational New Drug Application
- Zymeworks Announces Expansion of Zanidatamab Pivotal Trial in HER2-Amplified Biliary Tract Cancer in Asia in Collaboration With BeiGene
Zymeworks Inc (ZYME:NYQ) closed at 40.30, -31.73% below its 52-week high of 59.03, set on Jan 12, 2021.
20.33Mar 18 202059.03Jan 12 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.49 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2021 21:10 GMT.