RusHydro has paid the dividend for 2017Source: RNS
RusHydro has paid the dividend for 2017
PJSC RusHydro (ticker symbol: MOEX, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) announces completion of dividend payment to shareholders for the full year 2017 in monetary funds.
1. Type, category (class), series, and other identification characteristics of the issuer's securities upon which the yield was accrued: uncertificated registered ordinary shares, ISIN RU000A0JPKH7, state registration number for the issue of the issuer's securities and date of its state registration: 1-01-55038-Е as of February 22, 2005.
2. Total amount of dividends accrued on ordinary shares is RUB 11,225,676,646.04*; the amount of dividends accrued per ordinary share is RUB 0.0263335.
* Subject to recalculation for each recipient of dividends who was registered in the Issuer's register of shareholders as of the date the list of persons entitled to receive dividends was drawn up (according to the rules of mathematical rounding).
3. Total number of the issuer's securities (the number of the issuer's shares of the respective category (type)): 426,288,813,551 registered ordinary uncertificated shares.
4. The date on which the persons entitled to dividends has been determined if the accrued yields on the issuer's securities are dividends on the issuer's shares: the 10th day from the day of the decision on payment of dividends - July 7, 2018.
5. The dividends payment period for a nominee or a trustee that is a professional securities market participant registered in the Issuer's shareholders register shall not exceed 10 business days - not later than on July 20, 2018 (inclusive), and for other persons registered in the Issuer's shareholders register, 25 business days from the date when the persons entitled to dividends are determined - not later than on August 10, 2018 (inclusive).
6. The total amount of dividends paid on the Issuer's shares for 2017 to nominees and trustees that are professional securities market participants that were registered in the shareholders register as of July 7, 2018, is RUB 4,244,654,779.44 (considering all refunds received);
The total amount of dividends paid on the Issuer's shares for 2017 to other persons that were registered in the shareholders register as of July 7, 2018 is RUB 6,949,259,978.14 (less tax).
7. As RusHydro and VTB Registrar JSC (the RusHydro's Registrar) do not have accurate and sufficient address data and bank details of some shareholders, dividends to such shareholders could not be paid. Furthermore, dividends transferred earlier to nominees registered in the RusHydro shareholders register were partially refunded to RusHydro by such nominees because of the impossibility of paying out the dividends for reasons beyond the control of the nominee.
RusHydro Group is one of Russia's largest generating companies. RusHydro is the leading producer of renewable energy in Russia with over 400 generating facilities in Russia and abroad. The company also manages a number of R&D, engineering and electricity retail companies. Group's thermal assets are operated by subsidiary - RAO Energy System of East in the Far East of Russia. Total electricity generation capacity of the Group is 39 GW, heat capacity - 18.5 thousand GCal/h.
Russian Federation owns 60.56% in RusHydro, the rest is held by other institutional and individual shareholders (over 360,000). The company's stock is traded on Moscow Exchange (MOEX), and included in MSCI EM и MSCI Russia indexes. Company's GDRs in the IOB section of LSE, ADRs - in OTCQX.
For more information:
Investor Relations Department
Tel. +7 (495) 225 3232 ext. 1607, 1319, 1304
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of PJSC "RusHydro" ("RusHydro"). One can identify forward-looking statements by terms such as "expect", "believe", "anticipate", "plan", "aim", "target", "forecast", "project", "should", "estimate", "intend", "will", "could", "may" or "might", the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements.
We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic and political conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia and rapid technological and market changes in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.rns.com.