Ferguson plc (the "Company")
Application has been made to the Financial Conduct Authority for the block listing of 665,782 ordinary shares of 10 pence each in the Company to the Official List and to the London Stock Exchange for these shares to be admitted to trading.
These shares are being reserved under a block listing and will be issued and allotted in connection with the following share plans:
(1) Wolseley Share Option Plan 2003 (48,658 shares);
(2) Ferguson Group Share Option Plan 2010 (147,124 shares);
(3) Ferguson Group Long Term Incentive Plan 2015 (100,000 shares);
(4) Ferguson Group International Sharesave Plan 2011 (250,000 shares); and
(5) Ferguson Group Employee Share Purchase Plan 2011 (120,000 shares).
When issued, they will rank pari passu with the existing ordinary shares in issue.
Admission is expected to be effective on 13 May 2019.
Graham Middlemiss, Group Company Secretary
(0118 927 3800)
10 May 2019
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rns.com.