Rosneft holds Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Total dividend per share for 2018 is 25 rubles 91 kopecks, 274.6 billion rubles will be distributed as dividends including dividends for H1 2018.
Rosneft's Annual General Shareholders Meeting was held in Saint Petersburg on June 4. Holders of 91,39% of the Company's shares took part in the meeting.
The Meeting approved the Annual Report, Annual Financial Statements and Profit Distribution of Rosneft for 2018.
The decision was taken to distribute 120.1 billion rubles (11 rubles 33 kopecks per share) for dividends for 2018. The approved dividend amount including dividends for H1 2018 equals 50% of Rosneft's IFRS shareholder-related net profit.
With reference to H1 2018 dividend payment, the total dividend per share for 2018 is 25 rubles 91 kopecks.
June 17, 2019 is set as a dividend record date. The dividends will be paid to the nominal shareholders and trustees no later than July 1, 2019, and to other shareholders registered in the Shareholders Register no later than July 22, 2019.
Shareholders elected the new Board of Directors consisting of 11 persons, including:
· Faisal Al-Suwaidi, Qatar Investments Authority representative;
· Hamad Rashid Al-Mohannadi, Member of the Trustees Board of the Qatari Abdullah bin Hamad Al-Attiyah International Foundation for Energy & Sustainable Development, Chairman of Qatar Community College;
· Andrey Belousov, Aide to the President of the Russian Federation;
· Matthias Warnig, Managing Director of the Nord Stream 2 AG (Switzerland), independent director;
· Oleg Vyugin, Professor of the Department of Finance of the Faculty of Economics of the Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "High School of Economics", independent director;
· Robert Dudley, Director and member of Board of Directors, CEO of BP plc;
· Guillermo Quintero, Director of GQO Consultants LTD;
· Alexander Novak, Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation;
· Hans-Joerg Rudloff, Chairman of the Management Board of Marcuard Holding, independent director;
· Igor Sechin, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Management Board of Rosneft;
· Gerhard Schroeder, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Nord Stream 2 AG (Switzerland), Chairman of Committee of Shareholders of Nord Stream AG (Switzerland), independent director.
The Meeting resolved to elect the Audit Commission consisting of 5 persons, approved Ernst & Young as the auditor of Rosneft, and defined the amount of remuneration of the Board of Directors members and Audit Commission.
Following the results of the Board of Directors meeting that took place on June 4, 2019, Gerhard Schroeder was elected as the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Rosneft Information Division
Tel.: +7 (495) 411 54 20
Fax: +7 (495) 411 54 21
June 4, 2019
These materials contain statements about future events and expectations that are forward-looking in nature. Any statement in these materials that is not a statement of historical fact is a forward-looking statement that involves known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause actual results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements to differ. We assume no obligations to update the forward-looking statements contained herein to reflect actual results, changes in assumptions or changes in factors affecting these statements.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rns.com.