Athelney Trust PLC
Legal Entity Identifier:
Athelney Trust plc is pleased to announce that Dr Emmanuel (Manny) Clive Pohl's appointment as a Member (AM) of the Order of Australia (General Division) was announced on the 10th June 2019 in the Queen's Birthday Honours List. Manny received the honour for his service to the Australian finance sector and to the community. An abbreviated curriculum vitae is as follows:
• Chairman and Chief Investment Officer, ECP Asset Management, since 2012.
• Chairman, EC Pohl and Co., since 2012.
• Master Practitioner Member, Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association, since 2002
• Director, Athelney Trust, since 2014.
• Managing Director, Global Masters Fund Limited, since 2004.
• Managing Director, Flagship Investments Limited, since 1997.
• Director, Huysamer International Holdings, current.
• Founding Chief Executive Officer, Hyperion Asset Management, 1996-2012
• Founder, Pohl Foundation.
• Trustee, Currumbin Wildlife Hospital Foundation, since 2011.
• Member, Prostate Cancer Research Campaign Committee, Mater Foundation, 2004 - 2007.
• Director, La Boite Theatre Inc, 2002-2004.
• Supporter, A Sound Life, current.
• Art Gallery of New South Wales
- Leading Individual Supporter, Conservation Department, current.
- Member, President's Council, 2006-2013.
• Bond University
- Director, since 2015.
- Council Member, since 2015.
- President, Bond University Rugby Club, since 2014.
Awards and recognition include:
• Fellow, Financial Services Institute of Australasia, since 1997.
• Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.rns.com.