NOTICE OF 2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGSource: RNS
NOTICE OF 2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
06 May 2020. Moscow, Russia. - PJSC ROSSETI (LSE: RSTI) (the "Company"), the largest electricity transmission and distribution grid company in Russia, today announces that the Board of Directors has approved the following agenda for the Company's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) to be held on 1 June 2020:
1. Approval of the Company's annual report for 2019.
2. Approval of the Company's accounting (financial) statements for 2019.
3. Approval of Company's profit distribution on the results for 2019.
4. Dividend payment for 2019, including the amount, terms, payment procedure and record date.
5. Remuneration payment to the members of the Board of Directors, who are non-government employees, for serving on the Board of Directors in the amount established by the Company's internal documents.
6. Remuneration payment to the members of the Internal Audit Commission, who are non-government employees, for serving on the Internal Audit Commission in the amount established by the Company's internal documents.
7. Election of members of the Company's Board of Directors.
8. Election of members of the Company's Internal Audit Commission.
9. Appointment of the Company's auditor.
10. Approval of a revised version of the Company's Articles of Association.
For preparation for the AGM the Company supports telephone channels (hotline) for communication with shareholders: +7(495)995-53-33 ext. 39-43 (from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Moscow time). Also for communication with shareholders the Company provides special e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and forum on the issues of the AGM agenda on the Company's website.
Completed voting ballots can be sent to the following addresses: 23 building 1 Novokhokhlovskaya St., Moscow, 109052 Russian Federation, JSC STATUS, or filled in on the internet at https://online.rostatus.ru before June 01, 2020.
* * *
For further information:
Maria Stepanova +7(495) 995 5333 (ext. 3961)
Yulia Martynova +7(495) 995 5333 (ext. 3834)
Maria Novokreschenova +7(495) 225 0335
Yaroslav Gryaznov +7(495) 225 0335 (ext. 1010)
Public Joint Stock Company ROSSETI (PJSC ROSSETI) is one of the largest electric grid companies in the world. The Company manages 2.37 million kilometers of power lines and 517,000 substations with more than 802 GVA of transformer capacity.
ROSSETI comprises 34 subsidiaries and dependent companies, including 15 interregional and regional grid companies and one transmission grid company. The controlling shareholder with an 88.04% stake in the Company is the government represented by the Federal Agency for State Property Management of the Russian Federation.
Some of the information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of PJSC ROSSETI. You can identify forward-looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might", the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially. We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in our industry, as well as many other risks specifically related to PJSC ROSSETI and its operations.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.rns.com.