Statement re: press speculationSource: RNS
3 July 2020
STATEMENT RE: PRESS SPECULATION
Rolls-Royce Holdings plc notes the recent press speculation. We confirm we are in the early stages of reviewing a range of potential options to strengthen our balance sheet and position ourselves for the recovery following COVID-19. However, no decisions have been made. Our current financial position and liquidity remain strong. A further announcement will be made if and when appropriate.
This announcement has been determined to contain inside information.
About Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
1. Rolls-Royce pioneers cutting-edge technologies that deliver clean, safe and competitive solutions to meet our planet's vital power needs.
2. Rolls-Royce has customers in more than 150 countries, comprising more than 400 airlines and leasing customers, 160 armed forces, 70 navies, and more than 5,000 power and nuclear customers.
3. Annual underlying revenue was £15.3 billion in 2019, around half of which came from the provision of aftermarket services.
4. In 2019, Rolls-Royce invested £1.45 billion on research and development. We also support a global network of 29 University Technology Centres, which position Rolls-Royce engineers at the forefront of scientific research.
5. Rolls-Royce Holdings plc LEI: 213800EC7997ZBLZJH69
For further information, please contact:
Director of External Communications & Brand, Rolls-Royce plc
Tel +44 (0) 7810 850055
Head of Investor Relations, Rolls-Royce plc
Tel +44 (0) 7880 160976
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.rns.com.