Compliance with Market Abuse RegulationSource: RNS
ABERDEEN STANDARD ASIA FOCUS PLC (the "Company")
Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 5493000FBZP1J92OQY70
The Company announces that it is satisfied, by virtue of the points listed below, that all inside information which the Directors and the Company may have in the closed period (as defined by the EU Market Abuse Regulation) which ends on the date of the announcement of the Annual Financial Report for the period ended 31 July 2020 has been notified to a Regulated Information Service ("RIS"). The Company is therefore not prohibited from dealing in its own securities during this period.
In so stating the Company has regard to;
1) the announcement on 6 August 2020 of the net asset value per share as of the close of business on 31 July 2020;
2) the Company's belief, following reasonable enquiries, that there will be no material difference between the information published on 6 August 2020 and that to be included in the forthcoming announcement of the Annual Financial Report;
3) the Company's practice of calculating net asset values per share each business day and the announcement of these net asset values to an RIS;
4) there being no other unpublished information which constitutes price-sensitive information in respect of the Company's securities; and
5) there being no unquoted investments within the Company's portfolio.
Aberdeen Asset Management PLC
24 August 2020